This year CirrusMD will celebrate its fifth year in business—we’ve accomplished so much in just a few years. The company has been busy acquiring new customers as well as developing new capabilities for the service this past year, and today we share some milestones as we continue to experience exponential growth. Some highlights:
- Introduced its most full-featured telemedicine platform to date
- Year on Year revenue increase of 271 percent
- Raised over $3 million in funding and experienced rapid growth in 2016
- New customers and partnerships allowed the company’s patient population to grow over 850 percent
- New executive hires: creative director, Taylor Dollarhide; Brian Voight and Kent Malmberg as senior directors of business development, Robyn Dietz as director of account management; and Will McDonald as manager of inside sales
We’ve executed on our strategy well, and the whole CirrusMD team is very deserving of the accolades and recognition that have come our way. Telemedicine is clearly a priority for healthcare providers looking to optimize their relationships with patients with on-demand solutions for patients care. As the leading asynchronous solution in the market, we are increasingly finding health systems that think strategically about their approaches to value based care. For more information, please see our news from today.